- Do you have a specific area of expertise?
- Do you want to share your knowledge with others?
Training Administration Division is seeking qualified public officers to assist with facilitation in the
- Basic Accounting
- Enhancing Financial Performance
- Finance for non-finance managers
- Introduction to Computers
- Microsoft Office Suite
Public Service Document Preparation
- Cabinet Papers
- Speech Writing
- Replies to Parliamentary Questions
Management and Leadership
- General Management
- Human Resource Management
- Public Sector Management
- Processing Personnel Matters
Submit your application through your permanent secretary or head of department and should be addressed to:
Training Administration Division
Level 5, Warrens Towers II
Warrens, St. Michael
Or submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the subject line.
Notes to applicants
- Applicants in this area must have knowledge of public service finance and accounting processes
- Successful applicants will be required to complete a Training Delivery Skills course offered by Training Administration Division.
- All applicants should have a knowledge of the Public Service Act, Cap. 29